- Up to 120º Field of View
- 30 Foot Range
- 400 Lumens
- Motion Activated
- Bright LEDs
- Battery Powered
- Weather Resistant
Battery-powered Spotlight that shines light on garages, sheds, porches and other areas when motion is detected. Connect Spotlight to the Ring Bridge to enable smart controls in the Ring App and sync with other Ring Smart Lights, Ring doorbells and cameras, and select Alexa-enabled devices.
*Requires Ring Bridge for smart controls. Sold separately.
***Batteries not included
Shine a light on your garage, shed, porch, trees and more with compact and convenient Spotlights that go almost anywhere. Then connect them to the Ring Bridge to unlock countless combinations and commands.
- Motion Activated – Turn on Ring Smart Lights and get notifications when motion is detected
- Bright LEDs – Shine 400 lumens of brightness on important areas at home
- Battery Powered – Enjoy up to a year of light on one set of batteries under normal use.*
- Weather Resistant – Place it almost anywhere for the ultimate outdoor lighting solution.
Link Ring Smart Lights to Ring doorbells and cameras, and select Alexa-enabled devices with the Ring Bridge. Then create combinations to get the most out of your home security. If one connected Ring Smart Light detects motion, it can activate your entire Ring of Security.
Use our included toolkit to get the lights up in no time. Simply insert batteries and mount Spotlight in your ideal location for a quick and effective solution.
*One Ring Bridge supported per household. Supports approximately 50 Ring Smart Lighting devices, including Motion Sensors (dependent on usage and other factors).
Simply connect the Ring Bridge to the Ring App for even smarter home security. Then use the Ring App to easily synchronize your Ring Smart Lights and Ring doorbells and cameras.
Link Ring Smart Lights to the Ring Bridge and connect with select Alexa-enabled devices to activate Ring Smart Lights and adjust settings at the sound of your voice. Plus, Alexa will let you know when motion is detected, so you’ll never miss a thing.
- Group Ring Smart Lights together to turn them all on whenever motion is detected. If one light detects something, it can brighten up a small pathway or make your whole yard shine.
- Connect Ring Smart Lights to Ring doorbells and cameras to see what’s happening whenever your lights detect motion. Now you’ll be ready to view activity even earlier than before.
- Link Ring Smart Lights to select Alexa-enabled devices to activate lighting and adjust settings at the sound of your voice. Want to turn on the backyard lights? Just ask Alexa.
|Dimensions||6.42″ x 3.82″ x 4.65″|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Operating Temperature (F)||-4º to 122 º|
|Power (w)||4 D-cell Batteries (not included)|